Where your Personal Fairytales are Flourished with Words, Lettering, and Art.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Just Getting Started


Welcome to my new blog. I am just getting started with it, but wanted you to be in on the ground floor.

I am a professional calligrapher, born and bred right here in Raleigh.

And just like I love Raleigh, I also love lettering and writing. So, why not put the two artistic avenues together?

I will soon be offering to tell your unique Fairytale, flourishing not only with the calligraphic pen but with words also.

Pictured above is my pencil sketch that I worked on this afternoon. Next will come the watercolored finished piece. I am thinking it will probably be the header for this blog as well as used on my business cards.

Has a dream come true for you? Would you like it told in a whimsical, fairytale way with beautiful lettering? How did The Bride meet The Groom? This could be a keepsake handed down from you to your children. You could have the story of your child's birth as a lovely piece of art.

Start thinking of which dream came true for you. And then let me tell it...Once upon a time...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great idea for a blog and projects! I'll enjoy following this! I've got a bridal fair tomorrow. Always trying to find ways to connect to folks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I have one I will be going to next weekend in Chapel Hill. Good luck!

      Delete